I have been looking at some of the State Measures and wanted to share a few with you on the Emerald City Journal Newspaper. These are my thoughts on why I am supporting them or voting against them. I highly recommend you consider each one and read their descriptions. Your views may differ compared to mine.
Here we go!
– Regarding the Seattle seawall project.
– Regarding letting Universities invest our public funds into the stock market or other companies.
– Regarding the use of marijuana.
– Regarding opening charter schools.
– Regarding a larger majority approved vote to raise taxes.
– “The legislature extended, without a vote of the people, expiration of a tax on possession of petroleum products and reduced the tax rate, costing $24,000,000 in its first ten years, for government spending.”