Seattle has a few things going on this weekend. Last weekend will be tough to beat considering the Seahawks game and how much drama was created over that event. However, catch some the last minute sunshine and enjoy these Seattle events.
- Washington State Cougars vs Oregon Ducks. Starts at 7:30 (Saturday) at Century Link Field.
- All State Parks are FREE Saturday (9/29/12).
- Seattle Seahawks vs Rams. It’s time for another big football game. Since they are in our division we really need the win! Sunday 10am – FOX (away game)
- Pike Place Market has free cooking demonstrations. Starts at 2pm by Phyllis Rosen & Jeremy McLachian. You can also just walk and enjoy the Pike Place Market while you are there. (Sunday)
- The Seattle Storm are in the playoffs (9 years in a row) and have a game Sunday at Key Arena 6pm.
- The 2012 Italian Festival is happening all weekend (Saturday and Sunday). Located at the Fisher Pavillion. It’s a fun and food event. Free admission for everyone.
- If you’re looking to take in a movie (and pay the big bucks!) I would highly recommend “Looper”. Rated R. Looks like a great movie in my opinion. It’s playing all weekend and came out Friday.
There you have it – some things to do this weekend in Seattle. Have fun!